Sunday 26 September 2010

Bag a bargain at Vodafone London Fashion Weekend!


I spent the most enjoyable day shopping at the Vodafone Fashion Weekender yesterday with one of my favourite fashion forward friends..

Somerset House was abuzz with girls bagging bargains and not-on-the-high-street-finds.

My top picks are definitely worthy of bargain of the year awards..

Anna Lou of London - This gorgeous Jewellery was reduced by up to 70%, my fav pick was a sparkly red heart brooch for only £5 which normally retails for £12.. bargain.






Ant!podium - beautifully cut tops and dresses at a fraction of the original price.. I'm still lamenting the fact I left a black skater line dress behind!


Blingdeenie - I went a bit crazy and spent far too much money on earrings, a spiky cuff and this amazing lion-head/door knocker chain.. take my word for it, it's amazing, I bought it for a bargainous £18 when it normally retails for £50.






Buddhist Punk - I love love these t-shirts, they're so soft and give you a cool edge without even trying.. plus they were all about £20.


The Designer Studio had some Dolce & Gabbana dresses reduced from £4500 down to £450, not cheap but some of them were amazing and would last you forever.


French Sole - My friend picked up the most amazing pair of green suede pumps for £50, they normally retail at £130 (not the ones show below).






Karl Donohue - Fur be it fake or real is going to be HUGE so get some for your winter wardrobe now. I actually bough the hat below last year at this stand but the girl who sold it to me remembered remembered me, which I though was quite nice, although my friend pointed out that may not be a good thing but who cares.. these hats are so luxurious and discounted by almost 50% on the day.
Lola Rose  - My first fashion frenzy of the day began at this stand.. the rings were to die for, no seriously they were. My only problem was the majority of the most beautiful ones appeared to be for fat-fingered people, once i got past this minor obstacle both myself and my friend picked up two rings for £35 each, I've just been on to ASOS and they normally cost £85 and £95 respectively. If that's not worth the price of the entrance in what is?







No comments:

Post a Comment