Sunday 26 September 2010

Milan Fashion Week: All the Celebrities out in force.. Naomi, Miranda, Orlando and Mischa

Fashion designer Miuccia Prada entering restaurant Il Bistrot in Milan, she was joined by Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom who were spotted leaving there and entering Hotel Bulgari.. And guess who else showed up, only Naomi Campbell..


 Muccia Prada with some beautiful shoes and accessories from this weeks show.
 Orlando Bloom is one lucky man, Miranda Kerr looks smoking hot.
 No Naomi hasn't dropped something, she's avoiding the paps while on her way to partaaay


Mischa Barton and Pierre Sarkozy attend the Philipp Plein fashion show during Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/ Summer 2011 at Fondazione Metropolitan in Milan, Italy. I can't decide if she looks good or not. i wouldn't of chosen this for her but that's just me..

1 comment:

  1. Miranda in Milan !

    "Ashamed sometimes that your beauty,
    lady, is still silent in my verses,
    I recall that time when I first saw it,
    such that nothing else could ever please me.

    But I find the weight too great for my shoulder,
    a work not to be polished by my skill:
    the more my wit exercises its force
    the more its whole action grows cold..."

    ReplyDelete