Thursday 23 September 2010

Milan Fashion Week: Spring / Summer Collection 2011 showcasing Krizia.

Big, bright and bold was the order of the day at Krizia at Milan Fashion Week, where Mariuccia Mandelli went after clean lines and volume.


I've rated and slated 5 looks...



I love this romantic, sheer look.. it's as if this outfit is made entirely from dyed tissue paper but in a good way... This outfit makes me thing of young love and summer days.


I'm slating this look, the only person this dress/coat would suit is this the model in this picture. Any mere mortal who tries this on will look frumpy and washed out.. The snake print shoe boots rock but don't make up for the wind funnel dress.. No thank you!


While the look on the right may be quite Grecian and sexy the model on the left appears to actually be wearing a white bin bag, a look I've never been a off.. As everyone knows white patterned tights make everyone's legs look thin, er not so keep them away from me and everyone else who aint a size zero.

I love this look, I mean I really love this look. How great does the plum and gold work together, even though the gold/yellow is a sequinned boob tube. The thin belt and statement ring make this my dream outfit minus the weird earrings.


Overall I rate this show as a 5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment