Saturday 18 September 2010

La Lohan out and about after failed drug test..

Thank the lord for Twitter, otherwise how would we know that Lindsay has yet again gotten into trouble and failed her most recent daily drug test.. thankfully this didn't stop her from another fun night out with friends in Hollywood last night.






Just a few hours after it was confirmed that La Lohan failed her court ordered drug testing, Lindsay was seen leaving Magnolia Restaurant in Hollywood, CA.



Lindsay tweeted..



  1. but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful....Thank you all!!!
  2. I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard,
  3. This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences.
  4. forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future.
  5. Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps
  6. Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.



Well that's okay then, we're all works in progress.. only difference is that we don't have problems not shoving coke up our noses.. oh well. What's another month  14 hours in prison...

Lindsay did look quite hot to be fair with a little pink skirt, black top and over-the-knee socks, at least fashion is still important.. a girl after my own heart, without being drug addled etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment