Sunday 4 September 2011

Fashion Fix: Leather Shorts I love ya but you're making me sad

I've been looking for a leather shorts for over three weeks now which doesn't seem very long but in shopping years that's, um, well ages. I'm aware that there is a very fine line between looking chic and chav so I need to choose very carefully.

I've also got to be very careful with my budget as I've just booked an extremely expensive holiday to Australia so I need to mind my pounds so that I've got enough dollars when I get there.

There are lots of pleather options out there but I know I'll hate them eventually so I need a proper leather pair that I can take from day to night, wear with flats or heels and wear with a jumper just as easily as with a nice going out top.

I want a pair that hugs my derrière just right but give me freedom to bust a move should I be on the dancefloor. These are my top picks, ranging from £55 to £225.. Oh decisions, decisions..
All Saints Black Leather Shorts
L Agence Shorts from Matches

Very Black Leather Shorts
IRO Leather shorts from Glassworks Studios
LnA Leather Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment