Wednesday 19 January 2011

St Tropez Skin Illuminator, a welcome edition to my morning make-up mix

I've been raving about this product to my friends for ages so thought I'd share it with you. I seriously can't bear to leave my house in the mornings without the St Tropez Skin Illuminator, a new-ish creation from the makers of the famous tan, beloved by celebs and tanorexics alike, and as we all know these two are  not mutually exclusive.


This illuminator made quite an impression on me the first time I applied it as it gave my dull post Christmas skin a gorgeous sheen which looked fantastic under my foundation which is normally LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra or Bourjois healthy mix foundation dependant on my mood and my plans that day.



My initial thoughts were that it would tinge my skin blue as it has a blue hue but all my worries evaporated as it went on my skin leaving a really natural healthy sheen which was almost reflective..but in a good way. I've worked my new favourite beauty buy into my five minute morning routine, although my boyfriend might argue the timings on that!


My current "five minute" morning make-up routine now consists of applying Mac Strobe cream as base all over my face and neck, followed by St Tropez Illuminator  on my cheekbones and under my eyes, I then apply my foundation with my fingertips in sweeping motions across each section of my face and follow with a concealer if needed, I normally use Touche Eclat or Garnier Caffeine concealer.



I then apply a light dusting of Benefit Get Even Powder which really helps to keep shine at bay during the day, use a kabuki brush rather than the sponge that comes with it, I use the Bare Escentuals one but they're all good.



To contour and highlight I follow with Benefit Bronzing and highlighting duo and I brush on a little Nars Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks which always gives an understated glamourous healthy glow, well I think so anyway!




Follow with a Mac Paint Pot across the eyelid in whichever colour suits your mood as this will keep your eyeshadow on all day without having to use a seperate primer.. my favourite colour right now is Mac Coppering.

1 comment:

  1. Yang Gan-Wu pointed out that "the original purpose of thechristian louboutin peanut shoes england
    dispatch is signed for the company in some temporary, non-primary sector jobs to provide convenient and now almost all foreign companies have adopted this approach, including a number of important positions."
    "These luxury brand sales is an important job, Christian Louboutin Platform Knee Boots Black
    but signed a non-primary industry jobs dispatch contract, is puzzling." Yang Gan-Wu said.
    Conducted in the right management consultancy Shanghai Cui HongboChristian Louboutin Slingback Studded Silver
    , CEO pointed out that for luxury goods companies, a larger proportion of operating costs in two ways, "one shop rent, the other is wages." Rents rising, companies controlled by is staff salaries.
    Gucci latest filing shows the first half of 2011 Gucci Greater China christian Louboutin Very Prive 120 Nude
    revenue up 35.6%, reaching 363 million euros. Meanwhile, the proportion of its global sales in Greater China rose to 23%.
    Gucci has said that in 2011 the number of shop in mainland China will reach 12. As of late August, Gucci has been in Kunming, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Guangzhou and Hefei six new stores, fall and winter will be opening six new stores. 2004, Gucci force in China, when the number of stores in Mainland China is only 4, to July 2011, leopard print peep toe booties
    the number of stores has risen to 54. (Daily News Zhengpei Shan)

    ReplyDelete